Heal Your Gut, Heal Your Symptoms, Prevent Disease, And Feel Amazing Again!
Join our 4-week Gut Repair Program and let us guide you through the proven process to repair your gut, balance your microbiome, reduce inflammation, and achieve a new level of health and well-being.Join The Program Today!
Bonus Offer For Today Until Midnight! Our wellness coach, Diana, will be doing an additional call a few weeks after the program is over with everyone who enrolls today (and who has already enrolled). The objective of this call will be to provide extra support in transitioning out of the program and into your regular life.
Our Gut Repair Program is a very effective way to heal your gut, balance your microbiome, reduce inflammation, and finally let go of symptoms such as excess gas, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities, lack of energy, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, insomnia, difficulty losing weight even when eating healthy, sudden weight gain, brain fog, lack of focus, memory issues, generalized inflammation, joint and/or body pain, swelling and puffiness, eczema, rashes, redness, and other skin conditions, IBS, SIBO, autoimmune conditions, and more.
During the program, you will be able to:
- Jumpstart your gut repair, reduce inflammation, and heal or significantly reduce current symptoms.
- Learn how to discover foods that trigger your health issues, inflammation, and symptoms.
- Understand how the gut works, how it gets out of balance, and how to repair it and keep it healthy.
- Learn how to implement habits that are sustainable over time.
- Get the support and accountability you need to heal your gut.
- Achieve a new level of well-being within a group of like-minded people working towards the same goal.
Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
If you have leaky gut or gut dysfunction, you may experience a few or several of the following symptoms:
- Chronic digestive issues like gas, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, and/or diarrhea
- Stomach pain, especially after eating
- Food Sensitivities
Lack of energy, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and/or insomnia
- Sudden weight gain and/or difficulty losing weight even when eating healthy
- Brain fog, lack of focus, memory issues
- Generalized inflammation, joint and/or body pain
- Swelling and puffiness
- Eczema, rashes, redness, and other skin conditions
- Mood disorders, anxiety, depression
- Autoimmune conditions
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)
Whatever the case may be, the good news is that your body has the natural ability to heal itself when the right conditions are created. In the Gut Repair Program, you will learn how to create those conditions and sustain them in the long term.
Imagine how would your life change if you felt healthier and amazing? What could you do if you had optimal health?
- All of the resources needed to successfully get ready for and implement the program: video lessons, PDFs, shopping guides, recipes, checklists, and more.
- Ongoing support, guidance, and accountability through a Telegram private group.
- 4 group Zoom calls through with Dr. Junger & Diana.
- Additional resources geared to build habits that last beyond the program.
- Lifetime access to the Gut Repair Program portal and all its current and future content.
Note: you will need to buy your supplements for the program, as these are not included.
Week 0 it's all about getting ready. To help you, we've included a program overview, a Gut Repair Program checklist, a complete list of foods to enjoy and avoid, shopping guides, recipes, meal plans, and a guide to planning your meals. We've also included a masterclass on how to read food labels properly.
During weeks 1 through 3, you will be going through the program, and we'll provide support through 3 group Zoom calls and ongoing support through a private Telegram group.
We are also including a meditation and two hypnosis audios to work on relieving stress.
On week 4 of the program, we start the reintroduction phase, which means this is when you start testing a few of the foods you removed during the program to see their effects on your body and start finding your eating blueprint. We have also included a masterclass on how to build habits that stick beyond the program.
Additionally, you will get a total of four Q&A/coaching calls with Dr. Junger and Diana Sofia, plus ongoing support and accountability through a private group on Telegram for the duration of the program.
Following through and completing a program like the Gut Repair Group Program isn't an easy task but it's what creates results for your health. We have seen that follow-through increases to 90% when doing the program in a group setting, with continuous support and accountability, compared to only a 30%-50% completion rate when doing the program alone. That is the power of guidance and accountability in a group experience. Let us support you!Join Our Gut Repair Program Today!
Why can you no longer ignore your gut’s health?
- Chronic inflammation is the root cause of today's most common symptoms and lifestyle diseases. But before chronic inflammation develops there is gut dysfunction.
- Once your gut is damaged 'eating healthy' won't improve gut dysfunction. When that happens, a gut repair program is ideal to heal your gut fully and feel better.
- Your gut is where most of your immune system resides, which is your first line of defense against viruses and bacteria. And when your gut isn't in optimal health, your immune system weakens.
- The brain in your gut is way more active in the production of neurotransmitters than the brain in your head. For example, serotonin, the neurotransmitter responsible for the feeling of happiness and well-being, is primarily manufactured in the gut.
- The importance of a healthy intestinal flora cannot be overstated. Several studies suggest that changes in gut bacteria composition are linked to such varied diseases as obesity, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, mental disorders, and many others.
The health of your gut is where your health begins and ends.
One of the most important habits and skills you can implement in your life is to actively read ingredient lists and nutrition labels. This is why we have added a masterclass where you'll learn how to do it the proper way. We also include a list of 68 different names for "sugar" so that you can spot them easily and some other great resources to make this into a habit.
You can have all the information available and have the top doctor or health practitioner tell you exactly what to do to feel better. Still, if you don't understand how to implement changes in your life in a way that they stick in the long-term, all that information is worthless. That is why we've included this masterclass to sustain the changes you make during the program in the long term.
My name is Sanna, and I’m 38 years old. I moved to the U.S. permanently in 2016. At the age of 18, I was diagnosed with acid reflux. For most of my young adult life, I suffered from mild stomach issues but nothing that really interfered with my life. At least not until I moved to the U.S. My stomach problems gradually got worse here. I had constant bloating, heartburn, abdominal pain, and constipation from time to time. I felt tired all the time, my skin was breaking out, and my seasonal allergies were acting up more than ever. I was introduced to the Gut Repair Program at the perfect time. I had gone to see a gastroenterologist who first recommended I eliminate certain foods from my diet, which I did. My symptoms got better, but they didn't fully go away. The next thing I did was I got tested for H-Pylori and SIBO, which both were negative. Since the symptoms were still there, the doctor suggested that I do a colonoscopy, which I was nervous about doing. Before doing the colonoscopy, I decided to try the program. The first week was the hardest since most of the diet consisted of smoothies. Still, as time went by, I started feeling better and better, I started to lose inches that had been bothering me, I felt lighter, my skin started to look better, and I really felt a huge difference in my gut. After 21 days, I still had mild symptoms, so Dr. Junger recommended I continue with the diet for another 21 days, and so I did. Once I got to the reintroduction phase, I was very nervous and scared because I didn’t want to eat anything that could mess it up again, but I did do it, and it very clearly showed me what foods were good for me and what were not. I am so grateful for Dr. Junger because I feel like a new person today. I feel happier, healthier and I have learned to listen and be kinder to my gut. I still implement a lot of the diet in my everyday life, and I truly love it! Smoothies for breakfast are the way to go! I definitely recommend the program for anyone who is suffering from gut and/or digestive issues. It will truly change your life. - Sanna T.
This could be YOU very soon. Are you ready to feel your best?
Dr. Alejandro Junger is a cardiologist, founder of the Clean Program, and a New York Times best-selling author. He graduated from medical school in his home country of Uruguay. Subsequently, he moved to New York City for his postgraduate training in internal medicine at New York University and fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital. After his medical training, Dr. Junger studied Eastern medicine in India. He has been called “The Father of Detox,” and his Clean Program is followed by people worldwide, including dignitaries, A-list celebrities, and media personalities. He is frequently interviewed in the press for his detox expertise and has been featured on major national shows including, “Dr. Oz,” “Martha Stewart,” and ABC News.
Diana Sofia is a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach who graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York (IIN). As a Health Coach certified in NLP and Hypnotherapy, Diana is passionate about helping people achieve their highest state of wellbeing from the inside out. Diana is the Founder of healthscool.com and the program "Healthy Happy You," where she transforms people's mindsets about health and helps them implement long-lasting healthy eating and lifestyle habits.