Time left to enroll in the Gut Repair Program.
Ready to heal your gut, heal from your nagging symptoms, and feel better again?
Dr. Junger's Gut Repair Program
The 4-week online group program to get the guidance and accountability you need to repair your gut, get rid of (or significatively reduce) your nagging symptoms and feel better again, even if you haven't followed through with a program like this in the past.
After helping thousands to restore their health in my private practice, I'm guiding you personally through the 5-step proven process to repair your gut, balance your microbiome, reduce inflammation, and achieve a new level of health and well-being. Are you ready?YES! I'm Ready To Feel Better!
Are you tired of your nagging, and sometimes debilitating, symptoms?
If you have gut dysfunction, you may experience a few or several of the following symptoms:
- Chronic digestive issues like gas, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, and/or diarrhea
- Stomach pain, especially after eating
- Food Sensitivities
- Lack of energy, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, and/or insomnia
- Sudden weight gain and/or difficulty losing weight even when eating healthy
- Brain fog, lack of focus, memory issues
- Generalized inflammation, joint and/or body pain
- Swelling and puffiness
- Eczema, rashes, redness, and other skin conditions
- Mood disorders, anxiety, depression
- Autoimmune conditions
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO)
Whatever the case may be, I feel you. I've been there personally!
The issue I see, again and again, is that many people ignore their symptoms in hopes that they magically disappear.
Working with hundreds of people over the years, I can tell you that symptoms rarely (if ever), get better on their own. On the contrary, not doing something to solve them, only makes them worse. And most medications only offer temporary relief.
You can only get rid of your symptoms by addressing their root cause and creating the right conditions for your body to heal itself.
In the Gut Repair Program, you will learn how to create those conditions and sustain them in the long term, through a brain-based approach to implementing habits.
Now, you may be wondering...
How's our Gut Repair Program different than other programs?
Most programs only focus on the physical aspect of gut repair, 'eat this, don't eat that, take these supplements, move'.
We take it further.
We give you brain-based tools and techniques to reduce your stress, cravings, and to create habits that last in the long term. So that you don't have to be trapped in the neverending cycle of falling off track and starting over.
Additionally, we give you the guidance and accountability you need to follow through with the program because we know that making changes can be difficult, but with the right tools and in the right environment, it can be easier.
Let us guide you!YES! I'm Ready To Feel Better!
During the program, you will be able to:
- Jumpstart your gut repair, reduce inflammation, and fully heal or significantly reduce your current symptoms.
- Learn how to discover foods that trigger your health issues, inflammation, and symptoms.
- Understand how the gut works, how it gets out of balance, and how to repair it and keep it healthy.
- Learn how to implement habits that are sustainable over time.
- Learn a science-backed approach to reducing stress, cravings, and managing your emotions, so that you can better cope with life and stress without using food.
- Get the support and accountability you need to follow through with the program.
- Achieve a new level of well-being within a group of like-minded people working towards the same goal.
How would your life change if you felt full of energy, with a clear mind, and symptom-free?
What could you do and accomplish if you had optimal health?
- All of the resources needed to do the program successfully and make it as easy as possible: video lessons, PDFs, shopping guides, meal plans, recipes, checklists, and more.
- Group Zoom calls with Dr. Junger & Diana (Note that the number of calls you get will depend on the level of support you choose when joining the program).
- Additional resources to teach you how to build habits that last beyond the program.
- Lifetime access to the Gut Repair Program portal and all its current and future content.
Note: you will need to buy your supplements for the program, as these are not included. If you join the program with Extra Support, you will also get ongoing support, guidance, and accountability through a private Telegram group.
Week 0 it's all about getting ready to start the program. To help you, we've included a program overview, a Gut Repair Program checklist, a complete list of foods to enjoy and avoid, shopping guides, recipes, meal plans, and a guide to planning your meals. We've also included a masterclass on how to read food labels properly.
During weeks 1 through 3, you will be going through the program, and we'll provide support mainly through group Zoom calls. If you join the program with Extra Support, you will also receive ongoing support through a private Telegram group.
We are also including a meditation and two hypnosis audios to work on relieving stress.
On week 4 of the program, we start the reintroduction phase, which means this is when you start testing a few of the foods you removed during the program to see their effects on your body and start finding your eating blueprint. We have also included a masterclass on how to build habits that stick beyond the program.
Following through and completing a program like the Gut Repair Program is much easier when done in a group setting and with guidance and accountability.
In fact, we have seen that follow-through increases from 30%-50% to 90% when doing the program in a group setting and with support, compared to doing the program alone.
That is the power of guidance and accountability in a group experience.
Let us support you!YES! I Want Help To Heal My Gut!
Why can you no longer ignore your gut’s health?
- Chronic inflammation is the root cause of today's most common symptoms and lifestyle diseases. But before chronic inflammation develops there is gut dysfunction.
- Once your gut is damaged 'eating healthy' won't improve gut dysfunction. When that happens, a gut repair program is ideal to heal your gut fully and feel better.
- Your gut is where most of your immune system resides, which is your first line of defense against viruses and bacteria. And when your gut isn't in optimal health, your immune system weakens.
- The brain in your gut is way more active in the production of neurotransmitters than the brain in your head. For example, serotonin, the neurotransmitter responsible for the feeling of happiness and well-being, is primarily manufactured in the gut.
- The importance of a healthy intestinal flora cannot be overstated. Several studies suggest that changes in gut bacteria composition are linked to such varied diseases as obesity, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, mental disorders, and many others.
The health of your gut is where your health begins and ends.
Extra Resources Included In The Program
When you register for the Gut Repair Program, you also get lifetime access to the following bonuses.
One of the most important habits and skills you can implement in your life is to actively read ingredient lists and nutrition labels. This is why we have added a masterclass where you'll learn how to do it the proper way. We also include a list of 68 different names for "sugar" so that you can spot them easily and some other great resources to make this into a habit.
One of the elements to heal your gut is leading a healthy lifestyle. So we include information for your daily life on stress management and relaxation, sleep optimization, and exercises suitable for the program to maximize healing and repair.
You can have all the information available and have the top doctor or health practitioner tell you exactly what to do to feel better. Still, if you don't understand how to implement changes in your life in a way that they stick in the long-term, all that information is worthless. That is why we've included this masterclass to sustain the changes you make during the program in the long term.
Diana teaches an introductory class to EFT (also known as Tapping), a science-backed technique known to reduce stress, cravings, physical symptoms and a great tool to learn to process and release disturbing emotions.
We know that each person that comes to us is different and has different health concerns and symptoms. That's why we now include a section with specific recommendations for people with SIBO, menopause symptoms, type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, insulin resistance, autoimmune conditions, hypothyroidism, acid reflux, H. Pylori, reactions to histamine, among others.
My name is Sanna, and I’m 38 years old. I moved to the U.S. permanently in 2016. At the age of 18, I was diagnosed with acid reflux. For most of my young adult life, I suffered from mild stomach issues but nothing that really interfered with my life. At least not until I moved to the U.S. My stomach problems gradually got worse here. I had constant bloating, heartburn, abdominal pain, and constipation from time to time. I felt tired all the time, my skin was breaking out, and my seasonal allergies were acting up more than ever. I was introduced to the Gut Repair Program at the perfect time. I had gone to see a gastroenterologist who first recommended I eliminate certain foods from my diet, which I did. My symptoms got better, but they didn't fully go away. The next thing I did was I got tested for H-Pylori and SIBO, which both were negative. Since the symptoms were still there, the doctor suggested that I do a colonoscopy, which I was nervous about doing. Before doing the colonoscopy, I decided to try the program. The first week was the hardest since most of the diet consisted of smoothies. Still, as time went by, I started feeling better and better, I started to lose inches that had been bothering me, I felt lighter, my skin started to look better, and I really felt a huge difference in my gut. After 21 days, I still had mild symptoms, so Dr. Junger recommended I continue with the diet for another 21 days, and so I did. Once I got to the reintroduction phase, I was very nervous and scared because I didn’t want to eat anything that could mess it up again, but I did do it, and it very clearly showed me what foods were good for me and what were not. I am so grateful for Dr. Junger because I feel like a new person today. I feel happier, healthier and I have learned to listen and be kinder to my gut. I still implement a lot of the diet in my everyday life, and I truly love it! Smoothies for breakfast are the way to go! I definitely recommend the program for anyone who is suffering from gut and/or digestive issues. It will truly change your life. - Sanna T.
This could be YOU very soon. Are you ready to finally feel better?
Dr. Alejandro Junger is a cardiologist, founder of the Clean Program, and a New York Times best-selling author. He graduated from medical school in his home country of Uruguay. Subsequently, he moved to New York City for his postgraduate training in internal medicine at New York University and fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital. After his medical training, Dr. Junger studied Eastern medicine in India. He has been called “The Father of Detox,” and his Clean Program is followed by people worldwide, including dignitaries, A-list celebrities, and media personalities. He is frequently interviewed in the press for his detox expertise and has been featured on major national shows including, “Dr. Oz,” “Martha Stewart,” and ABC News.
Diana Sofia is a Functional Medicine Practitioner from the Institute For Functional Medicine and a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York (IIN). In search of achieving faster and lasting results with her clients, Diana realized the importance of working with them not only at a conscious level but also at a subconscious level, which led her to continue her studies in subconscious tools. She got certified as a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, an EFT/Tapping Practitioner (emotional freedom techniques), and a Master hypnotherapist. Diana is the founder of healthscool.com, an online platform where she helps people achieve their highest state of well-being in body, mind, and spirit. Some of her specialties are helping her clients implement healthy habits that stick and let go of emotional blocks, limiting beliefs, and behavioral and thought patterns that hinder people's ability to be happy and experience inner peace.
Who is this program for?
Who Is This Program Not for?
What can I not eat while on the program?
What Are The Dates For The Program?
This is your chance to commit to your health and get the support you need to feel better again.
Can you imagine how amazing you will feel in some weeks when you get rid of (or significantly reduce) your current symptoms and you finally feel on your way to optimal health?
I'm here to tell you that it's possible.
And it would be an honor to guide you!YES! I Want Help To Feel Better!