Our one-on-one consultations are perfect for getting the personalized guidance you need to create an action plan that restores your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
If you’re suffering from:
- Digestive issues
- Fatigue, sluggishness
- Brain fog
- Continuous migraines
- Itchy eyes
- Mood swings
- Anxiety, depression, irritability
- Sinus problems
- Stuffy nose
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Nagging cravings
- High blood sugar
- Diabetes type 2
- Autoimmune conditions
- Menstrual pain
- Joint pains
- Skin conditions
- Weak immune system
- Hormonal imbalance
Then our one-on-one consultations and programs are the best way to get the necessary guidance to take control of your own health and put you on the path to true healing.
- A wellness audit with Dr. Junger on your first consultation to review your health history and background.
- Dr. Junger's perspective on the issue at hand or the main concern, from a functional medicine, Ayurvedic, and integrative point of view.
- A proposed course of action, which can include but it’s not limited to:
- Nutritional, supplement, and lifestyle suggestions.
- Suggestions of other healing modalities (colonics, ozone therapy, infrared, etc.)
- Recommendations for other resources like books, movies, videos, articles, etc.
- Introduction to other relevant healers and healing techniques (only if necessary).
If you purchase one of our 3-Month Programs after your first consultation, you will also get:
- Ongoing accountability and support with a health & wellness consultant through video calls and Whatsapp messaging. Learn more about our coaching programs below.
Please, read the Frequently Asked Questions below for more details.
Disclaimer: Please note that the online consultations offered by Dr. Junger are not designed to replace the treatment you receive from your primary care physician. Though Dr. Junger will give you nutrition and lifestyle recommendations and help you design a wellness plan based on his expertise, Dr. Junger does not prescribe medication or diagnose health issues. You are urged to consult your prescribing physician before moving forward with any recommendations given by Dr. Junger so that you can ensure that the execution of your personalized wellness plan is in accordance with your treating doctor's care. If you have any questions about our consultations, please email us at [email protected]